First, over 90% of the eStories are available for credit. If you find a title that is only available from our publishers for purchase, then the credit option will not be displayed. As a member, if a title is available for credit purchase, you will be offered that option as well as the option to purchase it at the retail price, less your 33% member discount. If you would like to purchase a title for credit but have already used your available credit, we offer an extra credit pack for purchase, or you can consider a plan to provide you with more books.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my Audiobooks if I cancel my plan?
- Can my subscription be placed on hold?
- What happens to my credits if I cancel my plan?
- Can I still purchase Audiobooks after I cancel my plan?
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- What is the difference between using credits and purchasing for retail price?
- How can I add or edit payment information?
- How many computers and/or devices can I use with my eStories account?
- When does my membership renew?
- When do I receive my credits?