This depends on your plan, but at the minimum all accounts can connect up to 5 devices, while some more premium plans can connect up to 10, which is great for families with multiple members on account. To add, delete, or change the devices connect for free to your eStories account, sign in to the eStories website and go to My Account. There you'll be able to review your devices and make any updates you like. To see plan options for more devices, visit our Plans page.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my Audiobooks if I cancel my plan?
- Can my subscription be placed on hold?
- What happens to my credits if I cancel my plan?
- Can I still purchase Audiobooks after I cancel my plan?
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- What is the difference between using credits and purchasing for retail price?
- How can I add or edit payment information?
- How many computers and/or devices can I use with my eStories account?
- When does my membership renew?
- When do I receive my credits?