If you live outside of the United States, you can purchase EMUs from token.emusic.com. You must first sign-in to you eMusic account or setup a new account if you’re a first-time visitor. Then, you will be asked to complete a simple Know Your Customer (KYC) process and then provide the address of a wallet where we can send your tokens.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an eMusic API?
- I'm worried about the long term prospects of crypto, how can I be sure the eMusic token (EMU) will be around for years to come?
- Will the eMusic token (EMU) be sold on any exchanges?
- What is a “fan owner”?
- Can I pay for music using eMusic tokens (EMU on my mobile phone?)
- Why is there an Ether (ETH) charge when I use eMusic Tokens (EMUs)?
- What is KYC?
- What if I live inside the United States?
- How do I buy eMusic tokens (EMU)?
- What can I do with eMusic tokens (EMU)?