Our vision is for EMU to fuel an economy that benefits both eMusic artists and fans, where artists get more money for their music, and fans get access to exclusive content, rewards for loyalty and promotion, and even crowdfunding opportunities to help fund your favorite artists tour, or build up new artists. Once we release the tokens (soon!) you will be able to convert them to credit with an added bonus for music from our retail store, gain access to exclusive sales and artists releases, and earn even more EMU for doing fan stuff like reviewing an album. For our full roadmap click here (drive to token site)
Articles in this section
- Will there be an eMusic API?
- I'm worried about the long term prospects of crypto, how can I be sure the eMusic token (EMU) will be around for years to come?
- Will the eMusic token (EMU) be sold on any exchanges?
- What is a “fan owner”?
- Can I pay for music using eMusic tokens (EMU on my mobile phone?)
- Why is there an Ether (ETH) charge when I use eMusic Tokens (EMUs)?
- What is KYC?
- What if I live inside the United States?
- How do I buy eMusic tokens (EMU)?
- What can I do with eMusic tokens (EMU)?