We are actively in the process of migrating all our customers’ account specifications and setup including playlists. It’s possible that, at launch, we may not have yet loaded your past playlists. We hope to complete the load over the next few weeks.
Articles in this section
- How can I listen to my playlists offline?
- Are my current (and previous) eMusic purchases available to play or download?
- What is the “My Music” Tab?
- What is “My Music” cloud storage and is it free?
- Why are there albums or tracks missing from my Wish List?
- Why do some albums get split into two when I upload them, and how can I merge them together?
- How do I add or edit the metadata for individual Tracks within an album?
- How do I delete music from My Music?
- Where did my playlists go?
- I don’t see music I uploaded to My Music library on emusic.com.