Monthly and Quarterly users may place their account on hold for 30, 60 or 90 days up to twice per calendar year. Account hold for annual users is not available. Currently you may request by emailing customer support.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my Audiobooks if I cancel my plan?
- Can my subscription be placed on hold?
- What happens to my credits if I cancel my plan?
- Can I still purchase Audiobooks after I cancel my plan?
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- What is the difference between using credits and purchasing for retail price?
- How can I add or edit payment information?
- How many computers and/or devices can I use with my eStories account?
- When does my membership renew?
- When do I receive my credits?