No, not yet. We want you to get your EMUs quickly and securely, and we are not satisfied with any of the mobile solutions available. Therefore, all payments using EMU tokens must be executed on a desktop or laptop via your desktop wallet (for example MetaMask on Chrome). This includes payments for music or music credits (coming soon!). As new mobile payment solutions become available, we will test and implement them accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an eMusic API?
- I'm worried about the long term prospects of crypto, how can I be sure the eMusic token (EMU) will be around for years to come?
- Will the eMusic token (EMU) be sold on any exchanges?
- What is a “fan owner”?
- Can I pay for music using eMusic tokens (EMU on my mobile phone?)
- Why is there an Ether (ETH) charge when I use eMusic Tokens (EMUs)?
- What is KYC?
- What if I live inside the United States?
- How do I buy eMusic tokens (EMU)?
- What can I do with eMusic tokens (EMU)?