For the uninitiated, KYC ("Know Your Customer") is a process by which most currency exchanges are required to gather basic information about the individuals buying their coins or tokens. Before purchasing EMU, you must go through a brief KYC process. It is completely secure and private, and you only have to do it once.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an eMusic API?
- I'm worried about the long term prospects of crypto, how can I be sure the eMusic token (EMU) will be around for years to come?
- Will the eMusic token (EMU) be sold on any exchanges?
- What is a “fan owner”?
- Can I pay for music using eMusic tokens (EMU on my mobile phone?)
- Why is there an Ether (ETH) charge when I use eMusic Tokens (EMUs)?
- What is KYC?
- What if I live inside the United States?
- How do I buy eMusic tokens (EMU)?
- What can I do with eMusic tokens (EMU)?