If you wish to delete any of your uploaded or downloaded music from eMusic, simply find the item or items you’d like to delete, and click for More Options. Select “Delete Album.” Please note, if you delete music that you purchased from the eMusic store they cannot be recovered and must be re-purchased or uploaded again, so make sure you have your music already stored in an alternate location.
Articles in this section
- How can I listen to my playlists offline?
- Are my current (and previous) eMusic purchases available to play or download?
- What is the “My Music” Tab?
- What is “My Music” cloud storage and is it free?
- Why are there albums or tracks missing from my Wish List?
- Why do some albums get split into two when I upload them, and how can I merge them together?
- How do I add or edit the metadata for individual Tracks within an album?
- How do I delete music from My Music?
- Where did my playlists go?
- I don’t see music I uploaded to My Music library on emusic.com.