Unfortunately, our old music ingestion system caused countless content issues and was simply too buggy to be salvaged. So, at the core of the new eMusic is a brand-new music management platform that gives our Members immediate access to new releases and higher quality tracks, while providing better tools to search and discover the best new music. Because of this platform change, we were forced to rebuild our entire catalog, working with our distributors and label partners to ensure all their artists were included. Overall, we gained a lot of great new content we’re sure you’re going to enjoy. However, we realize that from time to time you may discover missing content. If there’s an artist or album you think we should include in our catalog, please contact Member Services
Articles in this section
- How can I listen to my playlists offline?
- Are my current (and previous) eMusic purchases available to play or download?
- What is the “My Music” Tab?
- What is “My Music” cloud storage and is it free?
- Why are there albums or tracks missing from my Wish List?
- Why do some albums get split into two when I upload them, and how can I merge them together?
- How do I add or edit the metadata for individual Tracks within an album?
- How do I delete music from My Music?
- Where did my playlists go?
- I don’t see music I uploaded to My Music library on emusic.com.