You got an eMusic NFT! Now what?
Once you get an eMusic NFT you become an owner of a unique collectible item. While each NFT can include different things, from exclusive music to physical merchandise, they all include an actual token that lives on the Blockchain network and requires a connected Metamask crypto wallet to withdraw.
This NFT token is available for owners to see and withdraw within the eMusic NFTs > My NFTs section inside the eMusic site. This section (My NFTs) is only visible for eMusic NFTs owners, and in order to see it you will need to sign into eMusic with the same account email used to purchase the NFT.
In this section you will see all the options that are associated with your eMusic NFT - from viewing and downloading the associated image / animation, to downloading exclusive music associated with it and withdrawing the NFT token itself into your associated Metamask wallet.
The withdrawing process itself is rather simple and as mentioned above will require you to first have a Metamask wallet.
As soon as you have a Metamask wallet installed on your browser follow these steps:
- Click the Withdraw NFT button under the image of the NFT you wish to withdraw
- On the window that opens click to Connect your wallet and follow the prompts that open in the Metamask browser application. There way be several prompts for you to confirm.
- After the above steps are complete the Withdraw button should light in red inside the window on eMusic and allow you to click it and start the withdrawing process.
- Note that after withdrawing it may take a few minutes for the withdrawing process to complete. As soon as it's finished you will receive a notice on eMusic and via email.
- Almost done! Now that the token has been withdrawn follow these steps to see it in your wallet!
Need help? Feel free to contact us as email@example.com